After the success of the 2015 edition, Run & Raise is back!
Everybody can participate!
There are the runners, of course, but also colleagues and friends who are sponsoring them by betting on the proposed challenges.
WHEN & WHERE?
Note: To zoom in and out, click on the above map to directly access the map of the 10KM race on the official website.
How to subscribe?
Note: Deadline for subscription is 1st of April.
- Create a Challenge page for your team or for you alone. The guidelines about how to create your challenge page are available in the next section.
- Donate a minimum of 15 euros per runner (5 euros after tax deduction).
- Fill in the form.
Note: Do not forget to provide the link of your Challenge page in the form.
- Ask your doctor for a medical certificate, making sure the following info appears: Doctor’s name and stamp, date when the certificate was made, and the mention “Ne présente aucune contre-indication apparente à la pratique de la course à pied en compétition.” Scan and send it by mail to email@example.com or give it directly to Jerome Lagardere through the Amadeus internal mail.
How to create a challenge?
- Go to the HelloAsso page related to Run&Raise, and click on the Créer une collecte button located on the top right of the page.
- Enter information in the relevant fields.
- Click on the Créer ma page button.
Your challenge page is created.
- If you want to share your page with your colleagues or family, copy the link and send it to them.
- If you want to add or modify information on your Challenge page:
- Click on Voir ma page de collecte.
- Click on Modifier les contenus in the Paramètres panel on the right.
- Modify your page as appropriate.
How to get ready for the race?
If you are willing to run, don’t worry: You won’t be alone! Training sessions will be proposed to prepare you for this exciting event.
- In Sophia Antipolis: Sessions will take place every Thursday from 12:15 to 13:15. Meet us at 12:15 in front of the CE Main Site. From there we’ll head to the Parc de la Valmasque. Register here.
- In Bel Air: Sessions will take place every Tuesday from 12:15 to 13:30. Meet us at 12:15 in front of the the bike lockers (at the end of the Europe car park), and we’ll carpool to the Parc de Vaugrenier. Register here.
How to raise money?
- Define and list your challenges. You can propose several challenges, which will be validated only if your sponsors reach the targets you have set!
Example from last year:
- If not done yet, create a Challenge page on HelloAsso for your team or you alone (detailed steps are described above).
- Share the page with your colleagues and friends, and encourage them to donate to this great cause.
The more money donated, the merrier!
We have local and international projects such as:
- Profs du Coeur in Garbejaire:
- Kenyan Kids in Kenya, Africa:
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Helping Hands team