Helping Hands is looking for the 2017 solidarity projects: let us know yours!
On February 9th and 21st, 2017, you’ll get a chance to present your project and add it to Helping Hands’ 2017 portfolio.
What are the rules to present a project?
- Each project must have an owner, and an owner can support one project only
- The project owner is (or is represented by) an Amadeus staff or contractor
- The project scope fits in Helping Hands domains of activities (basic needs, health, education, IT)
- The project has a clear scope in nature and time, with an associated budget
- The project owner has personal connections with the supported organization and can ensure project implementation
- The funds raised in 2017 will be used to support all the approved projects. To benefit fully from the funds distribution in January 2018:
- The project owner must be actively involved in Helping Hands 2017 activities (Attend members meetings, participate on events, co-organizing events)
- The project owner must organize a specific Helping Hands event
- The project owner must participate (or be represented) in all Project Owners meetings.
- The funds collected in 2017 will be reallocated to projects based on owner’s contribution in HH events
- No individual or direct financing (no amount donated can be specifically allocated to a project)
- Project owners must provide communication material (pictures, flyer, etc) when needed
Our “Join Helping Hands” page will give you additional details on what being a member means and what level of effort is required.
How can I present a project?
Presenting a project is very easy! You just need to:
- Be a regular Helping Hands member for 2017: the yearly fee is 25€ and it can be paid in cash during any of our meetings or by check to “Helping Hands¨, sent to Aude Letter
- Submit your project presentation (5 minutes max!) on our Box folder using this template BY FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 8th
- Attend our dedicated meeting to present your project.