After the success of the 2015 edition, Run & Raise is back!
Everybody can participate!
There are the runners, of course, but also colleagues and friends who are sponsoring them by betting on the proposed challenges.
WHEN & WHERE?
The event will take place on April 24, 2016, during the 10KM and Semi-marathon international de Nice. Have a look below at the routes!
Note: To zoom in and out, click on the above map to directly access the map of the 10KM race on the official website.
How to subscribe?
Note: Deadline for subscription is 1st of April.
- Create a Challenge page for your team or for you alone. The guidelines about how to create your challenge page are available in the next section.
- Donate a minimum of 15 euros per runner (5 euros after tax deduction).
- Fill in the form.
Note: Do not forget to provide the link of your Challenge page in the form.
- Ask your doctor for a medical certificate, making sure the following info appears: Doctor’s name and stamp, date when the certificate was made, and the mention “Ne présente aucune contre-indication apparente à la pratique de la course à pied en compétition.” Scan and send it by mail to email@example.com or give it directly to Jerome Lagardere through the Amadeus internal mail.
How to create a challenge?
- Go to the HelloAsso page related to Run&Raise, and click on the Créer une collecte button located on the top right of the page.
- Enter information in the relevant fields.
- Click on the Créer ma page button.
Your challenge page is created.
- If you want to share your page with your colleagues or family, copy the link and send it to them.
- If you want to add or modify information on your Challenge page:
- Click on Voir ma page de collecte.
- Click on Modifier les contenus in the Paramètres panel on the right.
- Modify your page as appropriate.
How to get ready for the race?
If you are willing to run, don’t worry: You won’t be alone! Training sessions will be proposed to prepare you for this exciting event.
- In Sophia Antipolis: Sessions will take place every Thursday from 12:15 to 13:15. Meet us at 12:15 in front of the CE Main Site. From there we’ll head to the Parc de la Valmasque. Register here.
- In Bel Air: Sessions will take place every Tuesday from 12:15 to 13:30. Meet us at 12:15 in front of the the bike lockers (at the end of the Europe car park), and we’ll carpool to the Parc de Vaugrenier. Register here.
How to raise money?
- Define and list your challenges. You can propose several challenges, which will be validated only if your sponsors reach the targets you have set!
Example from last year:
- If not done yet, create a Challenge page on HelloAsso for your team or you alone (detailed steps are described above).
- Share the page with your colleagues and friends, and encourage them to donate to this great cause.
The more money donated, the merrier!
Run&Raise is a fundraising program organized by Helping Hands with the support of AAA. By participating in the 10KM or the Semi-marathon international de Nice, you help support our charity projects.
We have local and international projects such as:
- Profs du Coeur in Garbejaire:
- Kenyan Kids in Kenya, Africa:
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Helping Hands team